CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE!

Dealing with me is like dealing with a DEATH SENTENCE!



One thing I have learned in life - NEVER tick Hayden off!! What started out as playful fun, turned in to me running for my life! I was screaming bloody murder around our apt. complex, I even took a detour down through the underground garage over to my buddy's house. I was looking for one of the boys to save me! Then it hit me, I needed protection! There is no way Hayden could get through some Lacrosse gear! Watch out Hayden - HERE I COME!

2 comments:

Jan Scarpino said...

Super cute! I am so glad to see that you finally did a little up-dating:) Looks like you girls are having fun... Love you so much!

Summer said...

Umm...you are weird. I like the picture of you hanging on to the fence at the haunted house--saylor has a similar one on my blog where she is pretending to be a sloth--the only difference is that she is 2 and you are 19. Just kidding, it looks like fun, and that boy that you are with is cute.